I just realized this is my fiftieth post. Nothing to big but its a milestone! I’m just doing a quick update because I’ve been studying (somewhat) for my precalc exam tomorrow – last final woo! I’ve also been enjoying the weather its been so sunny and warm the past two days! No rain in sight for once which is totally wierd for Vancouver! I’ll post some pictures tomorrow of my eats because i made a wicked bowl of oat bran today that I must share with ya!
But before I leave y’all – I was kinda tagged to do this; actually I voluntarily did it I guess that defeats the purpose… but whatever!
- April 22nd at 11am (because I’m done my freshman year!)
- Traveling somewhere this summer
- Stocking up on magazines tomorrow
- Canucks game tonight
- Spa appointment
- My 19th birthday in august!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Peddled my butt off on my bike
- Took my macro final
- Woke-up really early for my exam (5:30am ugh)
- Tried to figure out what I want to do with my life – career wise
- Studied some precalc
- Read blogs
- Watched some hockey & gossip girl
- Cleaned my room
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Become a doctor
- Speak italian & swedish
- be really good at math and sciences
- Travel the world without paying for it =)
- Be able to transport myself anywhere in the world at any given time
- Grow two more inches
- Sing really well
- Be naturally book smart
8 Shows I Watch:
- Gossip Girl
- 90210 (new/old)
- Jon and Kate plus 8
- Real housewives of the OC
- C.S.I.(all three)
- The Hills
- E.R…… the list could go on and on!
If any of you readers feel the urge to do this survey; go for it and let me know so I can find out more about you! Also if anyone is reading this and is in a nursing program let me know how you like it because I’m considering switching into the RN program!